I get questions almost every day along the lines “What would you do if you had xxxxxxx cancer/leukemia/lymphoma?”
Of course, I have to tell these folks that I can’t recommend treatments for individuals because of the liability problems and the fact that I’m not a medical professional. What I can do is describe to them what I would do if I had cancer.
It’s been a while since I published my preferences on treatments. I’ve certainly learned a lot since I last did this exercise. I hope this update is useful to you.
First, I am almost literally stunned at the wide variety of choices of non-toxic cancer treatments. All of them have much higher success rates than conventional chemotherapy or radiation. Every day I marvel anew at the politics and greed which drives our medical system and its massive cost in human lives.
Each of you are blessed with the opportunity to save yourself or your loved one from the fate of other victims of this “system” who perish — 10,000 every week in the U.S. alone — from cancer.
UNIVERSAL TRAITS OF CANCER SURVIVORS
The cancer survivors I know (and I now know hundreds all over the world) share several traits. I would certainly follow their example.
1. They are very positive about their future.
2. They have taken charge of their own health care.
(i. e. they do not just “trust their doctors.”)
3. They have the mental and physical discipline to follow
a regimen for an extended period of time.
4. They have used a variety of substances and treatments
to get their cancer under control. Rarely do they rely on
one substance and succeed in long term survival.
5. They have found a medical professional to monitor
their recovery who they trust to co-doctor with them.
6. They have an “advocate” (spouse, friend, relative) who
shares their effort at recovery.
Here are the options I would consider for treatment if I were diagnosed with cancer today — any cancer, any stage.
If my bank balance was healthy, I’d certainly consider a clinic. The three I would consider are those where my readers have given me enthusiastic, first-hand accounts of their successful treatment within the last few months. I have validated each of these with a secondary source. I would explore them in this order:
1. MSB Holistics in Buffalo, New York. (See my newsletter #49 article “Low Frequency Magnetic Treatment” which includes contact information.)
2. Immune Recovery Clinic, Atlanta, Georgia. (See my newsletter #52 which includes contact information.)
3. New Hope Cancer Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona. (See my newsletter #53 which includes contact information.)
If I could not afford a clinic or it was not practical to travel to one, I would begin immediately the search for a medical professional to monitor my recovery. I would start with the eight web site directories of “holistic” doctors in Chapter 1 of my book. If that did not turn up one, I’d begin scouring my “jungle telegraph” of friends and neighbors for recommendations.
Concurrent with this search effort, I would begin immediately my regimen of self-help. This would start with a complete change in eating habits (not a diet) which would eliminate sugar, alcohol, meat, dairy and processed (hydrolyzed, hydro-genated, etc.) anything. I would eliminate all preservatives, coloring, additives and flavor enhancers (MSG, carrageenan, “natural flavors,” etc.). I would begin eating raw food as at least 80% of what I put in my mouth. To the degree possible, these raw foods (including some steamed — not boiled, baked or
microwaved — vegetables) would be “organic,” as difficult as this might be to verify.
Obviously, if I were still smoking, I would quit. I would continue to take the Daily Advantage supplements (see Chapter 3 of my book) to insure I was getting all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. that I need. I would attempt, if possible, to discontinue use of any prescription medicine. I would wait to start this withdrawal effort from prescription medicine until I was able to consult with my medical professional.
I would continue my exercise program (see Booklet #2 “Stop Your Aging With Exercise” at the end of my book). If this became impossible, I would get a rebounder (see newsletter #50). Keeping my lymph system circulating would be essential.
MY “SELF-HELP” PROGRAM
Also concurrent with the search effort for the trusted medical professional, I would begin taking several supplements. The idea here is to come at the cancer cells from about five different directions at once with compatible treatments.
Also, these treatments can safely be taken on a “self-treatment” basis, as necessary, “until the doctor comes.” Then, I would keep taking them AFTER he/she comes for the rest of my life. Why? Because I know that cancer is a “systemic”
indicator that my cell metabolism was out of whack. If I allow my cell metabolism to get out of whack again, the cancer will likely recur. The treatment would turn into prevention, at somewhat lower doses.
The range of options here is enormous. Here’s what I would do based on least cost and maximum efficacy. The “efficacy” part comes from first-hand accounts from readers who have recovered using just one of these treatments (which I don’t recommend).
1a. MSR-3 from Swanson Vitamins (see “Short Shots” in my newsletter #53). This is a much cheaper substitute for the MGN-3 product covered extensively in my book.
1b. Beta glucan. Again, Swanson Vitamins has a very inexpensive form of this important supplement. They call it “Beta Precise.” It costs $11.39 for 60 capsules, 250 mg strength. I’d take 1,500 mg of this for the first three weeks, spread out through the day, then back off to a maintenance dose of 500 mg
[These two will take care of boosting my immune system to optimum levels. They are synergistic…not “either/or.”]
2. Dr. Johanna Budwig’s cottage cheese/flaxseed oil. It’s food! But it also kills cancer cells very effectively. See Chapter 5 in my book for the formula. My wife and I eat it every day for prevention.
3. Dr. Matthias Rath’s formula for inhibiting metastasis. Metastasis is what kills cancer patients. It’s also covered in Chapter 5, along with a great, inexpensive source (OurHealthCoop.com).
4. Dr. David Gregg’s protocol. This is not compatible with Graviola, Protocel, hydrogen peroxide or Paw Paw (all of which create “oxidants” to kill the cancer cells) but it is compatible with all of the other supplements in my regimen. It’s a potent combination of antioxidants + DMSO. This literally reverses the physiology of the cancer cell from anaerobic to aerobic (natural), after which they die. It also controls angiogenesis (making of new blood cells by the cancer cells). Please read newsletters #41 and #42 plus #48 for a correction in the CoQ10
5. Enzymes for alkalinity and overcoming the cancer. We get ours from Green Supreme, Inc. Call 1-800-358-0777. They’re in Pennsylvania. Ask them to send a roll or two of pH test strips along with the “Barley Power.” You’ll get 400 tablets in a bottle (you may want to order more than one, since they are not expensive). Take 20 a day, spread out at 5 or 6 at a time. These have about 3,000 enzymes, plus they will correct my acidic condition. All cancer patients have an acidic body. Correct it to alkaline and the cancer cannot grow.
That regimen comes at the cancer from five different angles. Each of the above works on the cancer cells in a different way.
While I believe that all cancer symptoms (tumors, leukemia, lymphoma, melanoma, etc.) are “systemic” and should all be treated that way, there are certain substances which seem to be more effective for certain types of cancer. If I had pancreatic or brain cancer, for example, I would subtract numbers 3 and 4 from the above regimen and substitute Protocel (see Chapter 5 in my book) or Paw Paw (see newsletter #51). If I had leukemia, I would consider subtracting numbers 3 and 4 above and substituting artemesinin (see Chapter 5 in my book).
If I were in extreme pain, I would look into cesium chloride. If I were suffering from “ascites,” I would look into hydrazine sulfate. Both of these are covered in Chapter 6 of my book.
None of the above would guarantee my recovery (see below). However, I believe they would increase my probability of recovery dramatically. Cancer is a numbers game. I would approach this battle with complete respect for the power of my foe. My courage to bypass the conventional treatment regimens (chemotherapy, radiation, etc.) would be bolstered by my research and the resulting confidence. Hopefully, this knowledge will keep me from ever having to worry about coping with the symptoms we call “cancer.”
Again, I feel obliged to remind you that I receive no financial compensation of any kind from any of the substances, treatments, or clinics/doctors I recommend. My only income from this project, which is minimal, is from sales of my book “Cure Your Cancer.” This is a labor of love dedicated to my former wife.